Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
ProLiant Servers - Netservers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microserver Remote Access Card will not update firmware

David Mabo
Advisor

Microserver Remote Access Card will not update firmware

I have tried multiple times using the web to update the firmware.  Each time is says uploading and each time it remains at 1.2.

P.S.This thread has been moved from Servers>Netservers to ProLiant Servers - Netservers-HP Forums Moderator

4 REPLIES
PGTRI
Honored Contributor

Re: Microserver Remote Access Card will not update firmware

David Mabo
Advisor

That does not work - it will not run on W 2008 R2.

Hi,

Please refer to following document on steps to update MicroServer Remote Access Card Firmware Via WEB UI

HP ProLiant MicroServer - HP MicroServer Remote Access Card: How to Update Firmware Via WEB UI

Thanks & regards,

Lincy

Thanks & regards,
I work for HP
A quick resolution to technical issues for your HP Enterprise products is just a click away HP Support Center Knowledge-base
See Self Help Post for more details

Highlighted
pcfe
Occasional Contributor

Having just updates mine via the webUI from 1.2 to 1.3, I did notice that it took a long time (felt like 15 minutes) to update the progress indicator from 0% to 30% (in a single step).

It then continued updating irregularly and at long intervals. How long did you wait before deciding it was not progressing?