ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1752796 Members
6065 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Netserver LP2000r TopTools Remote Management Card

Matt Brenneke

Netserver LP2000r TopTools Remote Management Card

I've recently purchased an HP Netserver LP2000r with a TopTools Remote management card (P1218A). The default password for the RM card of ADMIN/admin does not work, and the seller does not know what it was changed to. He also did not have the Navigator CD that I've been told can be used to reset the password.

So I guess my question is:
How do I reset the remote management card so I can administer my server without the Navigator CD or current password?
3 REPLIES 3
kris rombauts
Honored Contributor

Matt,

the utility on the Navigator cd is the only way to reset the user/pwd on the TTRC version 2 card.
By default it is ADMIN/ADMIN (uppercase)

HTH

Kris
Matt Brenneke

Kris,

Thanks for confirming my fears.

Does anyone know where I can get the Navigator CD for the LP2000r? I tried the iso linked to in another thread on this forum, but when booting from the cd it says that the cd is not for that machine and reboots.

If anyone has the proper cd and could post an iso or would be willing to sell it to me fairly cheap I would be greatful.

-Matt
adriano

Hi, anybody knows where can I find the software ttrcrst.exe to download,  in order to reset the password in the card P1218A? Unfortunately I did not have the CD anymore. TKS!!