1753809 Members
8237 Online
108805 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Netserver Navigator CD for LS System

malvin drakley
Esteemed Contributor

Netserver Navigator CD for LS System

According to the Netserver System Bios Matrix the Navigator CD for the LS system is S.02.05. Can anyone help with a location of where to obtain this Navigator CD. I am told that it ceased to be supported from March this year, but need to update our LS 5/100
cheers
malvin drakley
Not me Chief, I'm Radar
3 REPLIES 3
CA660377
Honored Contributor

Anything you need to update your system is available here:

http://h20004.www2.hp.com/keeper_rnotes/bsdmatrix/matrix50458.html
CA808896

Hell Malvin
I may be able to help you with a HP NetServer Navigator CD. I have the S.02.05 for LS, LH Plus, LH, and LC. When I bought it I was told that it would work with my Lh Pro 6/200. On the disk there is a sub-directary for LH Pro, but my system will not boot from this disk. After boot-up I get the message " The system is not supported by this CD-ROM.
I would like to get the right CD. and have this one for sell or trade. I paid $30.00 plus $10.00 s/h.
Just let me know
ronstraub@yahoo.com
malvin drakley
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ron, thanks for the offer but I have finally beaten our IT administrator to look through her office and she actually found the CD this week so I have been able to get my LS system going, but I might be able to help you with the CD you require because I have now got quite a few that she has found for me and I will check to see if I have got the one you need
thanks again
malvin
Not me Chief, I'm Radar