ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1753831 Members
9174 Online
108806 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Open server 5 y discos sas.

Victor Zarate

Open server 5 y discos sas.

buenas, tengo un servidor HP ML350 G5 con controlador E200i, con tres discos tecnologia sas, de 146Gb cada uno,cuando le instalo el sistema open server 5.0.7, y llego al punto de dar formato solo veo 18 gb, deberia tener en promedio 280gb. ya actualice el bios, y la tarjeta controladora. necesito alguna sugerencia.
Gracias
6 REPLIES 6
Venkatt...
Regular Advisor

Please post your question in English?

Thanks,
Venkatt

Regards,
Venkat
Prem Selvam Arumugam
Trusted Contributor

Victor,

Has configurado las arrays, reinicie el servidor, Presione F8 despu├Г┬йs de que la controladora E200i Inicializaci├Г┬│n de mensaje, elimine todos los arreglos actuales, Crear nueva arrays con RAID 5, salida, entonces comenzar├Г┬б la instalaci├Г┬│n.

-----------------------------------------------
Have you configured the Arrays, Restart the server, Press F8 after you see the E200i Controller Initializing message, Delete all the arrays present, Create New Array with RAID 5, exit, then you start you installation.
Victor Zarate

Hello again, my English is not very good I hope I understand.

I have a ML350 G5 with E200i SAS raid controller and 3 x 146 Gb RAID5 disks.

I can install SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 with hpsas BTLD driver (from EFS 5.770a) but it only see a 19 Gb disk instead 280 Gb.

selvam prem with the F8 probe and the ML350 G5 if you see the correct amount in megabytes, you could give me more options to try please.
Note: My dual port disk drives are 146GB SAS 10k each
Thank you.
Victor Zarate

I need any other idea please ......
Prem Selvam Arumugam
Trusted Contributor

Victor Zarate

Hi guys,
1) I have an HP Proliant 350ML G5
2) Three SAS HDDs 146GB each.
3) Raid 5
3) Operating System OpenServer 7.0.5
Problem: The system only recognizes 18GB
Solution: In SmartStart interface, create the Logical Drive option, the option is activated MAX BOOT. OpenServer with it and can see the correct amount of hard drives.

Greetings
pd: Thanks for the help selvam prem