1748240 Members
3720 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Proliant ML150 G3 LO100c -

twochannel
Occasional Contributor

Proliant ML150 G3 LO100c -

I just installed an LO100c (403582-B21) into an ML150 G3 and I'm not having much luck.

The card has power - the ethernet leds flash occasionally. The network switch port its plugged into shows link (100/full negotiated). I have tried different patch cables and different switch ports.

Server bios is most recent 007 9/22/07.

In the bios under Advanced\ILMI There are settings for various logs but nothing that pertains to the ILO or the ILO's network settings (like the manual states there should be). Default is supposed to be DHCP, but I dont think its working well enough to obtain an IP - DHCP leases on dhcp server confirm there is no lease for this device.

Sticker on the card indicates its running 2.11. I downloaded the 2.12A bootable usb rompaq in an attempt to flash the ILO, but the created usb bootdisk would boot and start to load the rompaq gui but hault at the please wait - loading gui screen. I redownloaded and have reflashed several times - same thing. I do not have another usb flash drive to try at this moment.

Thoughts please?

Thank you,
3 REPLIES 3
Martin Diener

Hello Chris,

I've the same Problem with my card.
Do you have ans solution til now ?

Best Regards,
Martin
twochannel
Occasional Contributor

I wish i did. I have been meaning to open a ticket w/ HP but have had other priorities. Please let me know if you make any progress.

Chris Hardesty

I have one of the same cards. I found out by default the card is NOT enabled for DHCP I had to enable it. After that it picked up an IP and all was good although the remote console is very slow. Anyone have drivers for this thing so Device Manager will quit complaining?

Chris H.