ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1752790 Members
5761 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Proliniant ML110 G2 Win XP pro drivers

CA1274984

Proliniant ML110 G2 Win XP pro drivers

Does anyone know where I can get XP pro drivers for this box please?
5 REPLIES 5
amhakassa
Honored Contributor

Hi Paul,

Windows Xp is not an offically supported operating system for this server so I doudb it.
However, you can try to find out an OEM driver for specific components is you manage to find out the OEM manufacturer (for example if you knwo the NIC card in it you can go to the OEM manufacturer and look for the driver there instead of HP which U cant find) and the same way for other components

Regards
Amha Kassa
CA1274984

HiAmha

I realised that and already have done it but was wondering if anyone else had tried it. Hardware is Intel 8082541pci for ethernet and ATI Rage XL for video. I am more concerned about bios upgrades which may mess up the OS - that is why I posted the question - I suppose the best way is to get the exact MB reference and go to the manufacturers site for drivers and BIOS

Regards

Paul
CA1248225
Advisor

We are aware this is not supported, however we have used the Windows 2003 drivers for all devices with success on our Windows XP ML110 (OS was a requirement of bad third party "server" application).
geo george

can i have xp drivers for hp proliant ML110 G2 server
Joe Pucci
Occasional Contributor

Windows Server 2003 Intel82541PI Embeded NIC Software For ProLiant ML110 G2 Server

I was able to successfully load the 2003 nic above from HP's site and it worked fine on XP pro sp2