ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1753559 Members
5784 Online
108796 Solutions
New Discussion

Remove Disks from RAID Module

michel lambert

Remove Disks from RAID Module

Bonjour,après avoir étendu un module raid 1+0 par 2 disk de 300 Go chacun,je m'aperçois que ces disques ne sont recconus qu'avec 67 Go environ(capacité des 4 disques déjà installé).

J'aimerais pouvoir retirer ces 2 disques de mon raid,pour en recréer un nouveau.Hors dans l'utilitaire d'admin des modules raid,Smart Array,je ne trouve pas le moyen de les désinstaller.
Ma question est :
faut il se servir de l'utilitaire CPQonlin pour effectuer cette opération,ou existe il un autre moyen ?
Vais je perdre les données présentes sur mes 4 premiers disques ?

Par avance merci.
2 REPLIES 2
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Re: Remove Disks from RAID Module

Hi Michel,

Welcome to forum.

Could you please post your query in English? This will help everyone understand your query and allow them to participate as well.

Thanks,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

michel lambert

Re: Remove Disks from RAID Module

sorry...

Hello, after having extended a module raid 1+0 by 2 disk of 300 Go each one, I realize that these discs are recconus only with approximately 67 Go (capacity of the 4 discs already installed). I would like to be able to withdraw these 2 discs of my raid, to recreate new. Out in the utility of admin of the modules raid, Smart Array, I do not find the means of the désinstaller. My question is: is necessary there to be useful of the CPQonlin utility to carry out this operation, or is it another means? I will lose the data present on my the first 4 discs? By advance thank you