ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1753946 Members
7544 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Smartstart HP Download site Error!!! Any advice please!!

Stan_55
Advisor

Smartstart HP Download site Error!!! Any advice please!!

Hi, I have ML530 and have been trying to download the Smartstart 5 iso several times over the last 24 hours but every time I try I get the following message... Is this the only place I can get this download from.. Thanks. Stan.

You tried to access the address ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/products/servers/supportsoftware/ZIP/smartstart-5.50-0.zip, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
5 REPLIES 5
Jack Lemar
Advisor

Stanley,

I have downloaded SS55 few days ago from above address and I had no problem. But if you will have this problem say within next 8-10 hours let me know and I will put it on my host for download.

BTW: I can't say much now since I'm at work and all trafic except for www is blocked.

oiram
"Should I stay, or should I go?"
Stan_55
Advisor

Thanks Oiram.
It seems strange that it could be busy for such a long time.. I have deleted my history, cookies and everything just in case, but no luck as yet...
Stan_55
Advisor

Hi again Oiram,
I have continued to try the site and have no luck... if you could host that cd on your site and let me know it would be greatly appreciated... I am desperate to get my server set up...

Regards
Stan.
Jack Lemar
Advisor

Stan,

No problem, I'll be at home around 5:30pm (which is in 3.5 hours from now) so will put this on my host for you. Download details will be as follows:

(http)
http://ftp.oiram.net/pub/Compaq

(ftp - anonymous)
ftp://ftp.oiram.net:21002/pub/Compaq

I don't remember the exact file name so just follow to the above location (one or the other) and you will be able to recognise what you need.

oiram
Jack Lemar
Advisor

Stan,

I've uploaded versions 5.50, 7.00, 7.51 to the locations I've mentioned.

oiram