ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1754014 Members
7430 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: System Management Homepage Issue

Thierry Montestrucq

System Management Homepage Issue

The overall system status boxes show a degraded status on the summary of the System Managment Homepage (https://@IP:2381) but the page says "failed/degraded items"=NONE

When I check all the item there are no degrade item.

I 've got another server with the same configuration and everything is fine

Any ideas ?????

PS : Server = DL380G2/Win 2000

3 REPLIES 3
Kedd Guyton
Respected Contributor

Are there any issues in the IML (Integrated Management Log)?

Are the health LED's green on the front of the server?
ourzouf

No everything looks fine
Kedd Guyton
Respected Contributor

I've seen this issue a few times, and there may be a better way to fix it, but this is how I fixed it.

Option #1: Restart the HP agents from Control Panel. Check the SMH (System Management Homepage) again, and if it isn't fixed, move on to Option #2.

Option #2: If the server has an iLO or Remote Insight card, reset/reboot the device, try the SMH again, and if it isn't fixed, move on to Option #3.

Option #3: Shutdown the server. Pull all the disks out, label them, and set them aside. From the SmartStart CD perform a System Erase. In the RBSU (ROM-Based Setup Utility), reconfigure the settings. Shutdown the server and reinsert the disks in the same locations there were originally installed. The Smart Array Controller (SA-5i?) will automatically read the disks and array information. Continue to boot the OS and try the SMH again.