Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
ProLiant Servers - Netservers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Systems Management Homepage - 2 Versions -Need to delete old ver

Ian WilsonHP
Occasional Advisor

Systems Management Homepage - 2 Versions -Need to delete old ver

Hi,

I have a server that is falling foul of Nessus Vulnerability scanner as it reports vulnerabilities in the HP System Management Homepage v2.1.6.156 (server 2003 - upgraded from Server 2000). Tried upgrading to latest HPSMH but it seems that two versions still exist as if I disable the systems management service, I can still access an old version HP Web WBEM Login  http Server v5.96.0 on the same port (2381?).

I cannot remove the old version (not in add/remove progs) or see what process is calling this at startup. Grateful for any advice on cleaning up this old version.

1 REPLY
srlg
Advisor

Re: Systems Management Homepage - 2 Versions -Need to delete old ver

you can delete the PSP trough the control pannel, then you reinstall the PSP is ok

彼此的真诚,共同的荣誉!