5675 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Systems Management Homepage needs restarted

SOLVED
Go to solution
rhoy

Systems Management Homepage needs restarted

I have a few servers DL380 G4, DL360 G5 and DL380 G5 that I recently upgraded the Systems Management Homepage to version 2.1.11.197 which was part of support pack 8.0. Now I am having problems with the systems management homepage. The page work fine the first time it is accessed after a restart but after you exit it and then try to access it later it is not available. It acts like the service is not running but it is and no errors anywhere I can find. I restart the service and it works fine again the first time it is accessed but after exiting and trying again it is not available. It is a real pain to have to restart this service each time I want to use it. Any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5
Darren Quigley
Advisor

Version 2.1.12.201 is now available, try this and see if that fixes it.
rhoy

Do you have a link? All I can find is the one I have now.

Thanks
rhoy

I have installed the upgraded version and it seems to be working. Real odd that that this happened. Thanks for providing the link, I still can not find it by searching the HP site directly.

Rod
Darren Quigley
Advisor

Give it some time and let us know if this really fixed the issue. Glad to help, I use this link to get drivers and updates for all Proliant servers.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Product.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=15351&prodCatId=241435