Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
ProLiant Servers - Netservers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to boot into Intelligent Provisioning on Microserver Gen8

SOLVED
Go to solution
Henrik_LP
Occasional Contributor

Unable to boot into Intelligent Provisioning on Microserver Gen8

Hi - I have just bought a new Microserver and try to get into Intelligent Provisioning by pressing F10, but it goet into a new boot and so on

3 REPLIES
Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro

Re: Unable to boot into Intelligent Provisioning on Microserver Gen8

When you press F10, it does boot a Linux kernel, but should bring up a graphical screen with options

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
Henrik_LP
Occasional Contributor

No, nothing happens when I press F10, except that in the bottom off the screen the F10 is highlighted, as "it" has accepted the F10. But then appears a black screen for about 5 seceonds and then the server reboots.

Jimmy Vance
HPE Pro
Solution

Use the recovery image to reload Intelligent Provisioning. v1.62(27 Mar 2015) is the latest for Gen 8 servers

http://h20565.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=MTX_278516a5cf2d462e934a179547

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!