Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
ProLiant Servers - Netservers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fan critical error on dl380 g5

moni monix
Occasional Visitor

fan critical error on dl380 g5

hi....

I have 2 servers dl380 g5 ... in 2nd one I have a very noisy fan so I tried to change it from my 1st server & I discovered that it is only work at hi RPM speed but when I tried to put it back in the 2nd server, the lights of 2,4,6,8,10,12 fans was on & I have a critical error & the server shutdown
so I try to take off all fans from 1st server & put it in the 2nd server & it was booting normaly with out any critical errors, so I take off these fans (2,4,6,8,10,12) & boot the serve but the critical errors & the server shutdown again

Any helps with thx…

(forgive my bad English)