1752587 Members
3993 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: help

help

Bonjour,
j'ai un probleme de configuration reseau sur un serveur DL380 G4 windows2003 SRV , il m'est impossible de modififier ma config IP , je penses que cela vient de " hp network configuration utility" j'ai essayer de le mettre a jour via " HP smartstart 7.51 " mais il ne s'installe pas .Comment puis je desinstaller l'ancienne version ? existe t il une procedure ?
Merci de votre aide
cordialement
2 REPLIES 2
Vajith V
HPE Pro

Hi Jean,

Welcome to Forums!!

It will be good if you could re-post your query in English, so that everyone in the forums will be able to understand your query. This will help you to get more suggestions from different peers.

Thanks,
Vajith
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo

Sean T. Craig
Honored Contributor

Hi There,

Here is the english translation of the above post:
"Hello,
I have a problem with my network configuration on a DL380 G4 running Windows Server 2003, I am not able to modify my IP configuration. I think that that comes from â HP network configuration utilityâ I have tried to update it via SmartStart 7.51 but it does not work. How do I uninstall the old version? Is there a procedure? Thank you for your assistance.
Regards,
Jean Philippe"

I am King...of my apartment.