ProLiant Servers - Netservers
1748067 Members
5479 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: iLO in Support Center for MicroServer Gen10 iLO

zgypa

iLO in Support Center for MicroServer Gen10 iLO

Can someone explain to me why the Support Center page dedicated to Proliant MicroServers Gen10 contains a lot of downloads (manuals, drivers, etc) regarding iLO, if the Microserver Gen10 doesn't support iLO?

https://ahsv.support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/km/product/1009955119/HPE-Proliant-MicroServer-Gen10-Models?ismnp=0&l5oid=1009955118&productNumber=873830-421#t=Documents&sort=relevancy&layout=table&f:@kmdoctype=[cv5000001]&f:@kmdoctypedetails=[cv5500001]&f:@kmdoclanguagecode=[cv1871440]&hpe=1

This is very deceiving. I have spent a lot of time trying to read about iLO, before discovering that this particular generation of the MicroServer does not support iLO. 

4 REPLIES 4
BPSingh
HPE Pro

Greetings!

There is no iLO feature on the HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 server.

The support center page is pulling up Gen10 related documents and not all are specific to the server in question. We will provide feedback. 

I am an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
McAdmin1
Regular Visitor

hey i  heard they are comming out with a new microserver the supports ilo.  when is the new release date.  ai need like 30 of them 

bettyhull

Oh, I'm really looking forward to it too

Greg5
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Given that there's no iLO support, can you let me know how we should be monitoring Microsservers? Via the event log perhaps?

Kind Regards,

Greg