ProLiant Servers - Netservers

netserver e800 problems. help me

mohamed fouad

netserver e800 problems. help me

i have anetserver e800 computer but my brother made apassword on the beginning of the computer...i tookoff my pc and make the cts switch on the mode off.but it dosen't made any response.my brother travelled abroad and i can't open the pc.please i wanna help
2 REPLIES 2
James ~ Happy Dude
Honored Contributor

Re: netserver e800 problems. help me

Im not sure if u are talking about the switch on system board. If u have switched it off, turn it back on.
Vajith V
Community Manager

Re: netserver e800 problems. help me

Hi Mohamed,

Welcome to forum.

It is difficult for forum members to backtrack to the original query since you have started a new thread. Please click "Reply" button instead of "Start New Thread" button. I have posted the contents of the other thread here, to maintain continuity.

Regards,
Vajith
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mohamed Fouad reply on Sep 3, 2007 07:08:33 GMT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st thanx for replaying...the switch is in the system board and i turned it on after i made it off..u know in the system boards like gigabyte there is ajumper named cls with chanding the position of it and return it again all the data stored on the cmos removed.so i tried this with my hp.but it dosen't work.so please i wanna solution.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an HPE employee
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Accept or Kudo