ProLiant Servers - Netservers

problems with rack view on blades p class

problems with rack view on blades p class

I am in rack view, through ilo in a server blade and it shows in disorder enclousures to me and power supply, that I must do so that they appear in sequence
2 REPLIES 2
Chris Rosan
Valued Contributor

Re: problems with rack view on blades p class

If i understand your statement above correctly, you need to make sure you have the "link" cables connectected correctly between the enclosures.

It should start at the bottom following the arrows to the next enclosure. Ensure you have followed the manual on how to connect these cables. These connect into the management module on the back of the blade enclosure, which provides this view. If they are not connected properly then it will appear in the wrong order.
Chris Rosan
Valued Contributor

Re: problems with rack view on blades p class

If i understand your statement above correctly, you need to make sure you have the "link" cables connectected correctly between the enclosures.

It should start at the bottom following the arrows to the next enclosure. Ensure you have followed the manual on how to connect these cables. These connect into the management module on the back of the blade enclosure, which provides this view. If they are not connected properly then it will appear in the wrong order.

If that doesn't fix it, ensure you have the latest firmware's loaded including on the management module, & iLo.