emoxam182
Advisor

broken installer

2 REPLIES 2
SvMel687
HPE Pro

Re: broken installer

Hi,

I tried to update P420i from 3.42 to 3.54  with cp020322.exe from your link (OS Windows 2012 Enterprise) and task finished successfully. Package on the link is good.

I suggest you check integrity of package by calculating MD5 checksum.

MD5 checksum of cp020322.exe should be “C2D61D6593A46C06C2B55F1CB3E2D8EC”. You can check MD5 checksum by FCIV utility - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841290 – download and extract FCIV and use in command prompt “fciv cp020322.exe”

Next – is possible that’s some problem in Windows – you can update firmware of controller offline – reboot server to Intelligent Provisioning (F10 during POST) and select  Perform Maintenance – Firmware update (need internet connectivity for server and Intelligent Provisioning network settings, proxy settings in Intelligent Provisioning preferences)

Im HP employee
linarvz
Occasional Advisor

Re: broken installer

Privet emoxam182,

I remember having similar problem a while back when running a localised version of Windows Server (specifically with regional settings different from US English, this caused trouble with some scripts due to number formats mismatch).

I also experienced some of the tools that needed to be run under built-in Administrator account (elevating permissions or using another admin-level account won't work).

Hope this helps,

Linar