Protect Your Assets
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 5 Reasons Jailbreaking Your Phone is a Bad Idea

CaroleLoomis

It seems cool to have a phone that can be jailbroken, but the fun may be short lived. Thanks for alerting us to the perils.

@suenarita
Carole Loomis
Fortify on Demand
0 Kudos
About the Author

CaroleLoomis

Comments
Alan Smithee

The irony is that by rooting my Android phone, I'm able to get custom ROMs built off Google's current code base long before the handset manufacturer or carrier can push it out to me. In some ways, this makes my phone *more* secure.

CaroleLoomis

It seems cool to have a phone that can be jailbroken, but the fun may be short lived. Thanks for alerting us to the perils.

Colin Robbins

Maybe jailbreaking is the wrong term?

Howabout "Self harm", or "Assisted Suicide"?

iphone app development

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject.

W0lf

is there a way to undo the damage? (safari crashes, apps lag, some apps lag and crash)

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more