Protect Your Assets
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HP introduces the new ArcSight Logger 5.3 (Universal Log Management solution)

Glenn Carr

wondering about placing arcsight suite of products on vmWare 4.1 ESX hosts for implementation of a Health Care industry solution.  rather large, potential of up to 40000 client access.  Preferred would be physical but need to confirm if any issues with placing the solution on some beefed up 64bit VM Clusters with dedicated resources.  What reosurces need to be configured - any template, calculation for specs?

Much appreciated.

Glenn.

rhemanet@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
About the Author

Glenn Carr

Comments
Glenn Carr

wondering about placing arcsight suite of products on vmWare 4.1 ESX hosts for implementation of a Health Care industry solution.  rather large, potential of up to 40000 client access.  Preferred would be physical but need to confirm if any issues with placing the solution on some beefed up 64bit VM Clusters with dedicated resources.  What reosurces need to be configured - any template, calculation for specs?

Much appreciated.

Glenn.

rhemanet@hotmail.com

Kevin Boddrell

I am trying to get the evaluation software going on the provided VM and am having problems. Apologies for the inappropriate use of this page but i am looking for a forum or support route to get past my problems.

Kevin Boddrell

SuperCoolNothin

Having spent 3 days trying in vain to get this product installed I am seeking help and advice.

The VM image does not contain the source software, as per the document. There seems to be no Community Forum setup for the product either so I am a bit lost in support terms.

Where to escalate the issues I am having?

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more