Protect Your Assets
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HPE Cyber Risk Report 2016: Old problems and known issues still rampant

JohnFMcDermott

A good informative blog - thank you.

The work by HPE reminds me of a well known phrase "Don't give me problems - give me solutions"

Well, you first have to identify what the issues (problems) are, and HPE are at the forefront in analysing trends and reporting on the real life implications of security with respect to the delivery of end to end IT services.

Once identified (threats) you can mitigate against them with a variety of solutions, which HPE has in abundance. Most people know of our extensive hardware and software solutions in this space, Little known about is our education, training and certification portfolio that addresses the technical as well as the user-awareness aspects. Please click HPE Security Edcuation for more information

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela

0 Kudos
About the Author

JohnFMcDermott

Comments
JohnFMcDermott

A good informative blog - thank you.

The work by HPE reminds me of a well known phrase "Don't give me problems - give me solutions"

Well, you first have to identify what the issues (problems) are, and HPE are at the forefront in analysing trends and reporting on the real life implications of security with respect to the delivery of end to end IT services.

Once identified (threats) you can mitigate against them with a variety of solutions, which HPE has in abundance. Most people know of our extensive hardware and software solutions in this space, Little known about is our education, training and certification portfolio that addresses the technical as well as the user-awareness aspects. Please click HPE Security Edcuation for more information

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela

Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
What's New
Posted to:
Original author: