Simpler Navigation coming for Servers and Operating Systems
Coming soon: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We will combine many of the older boards, and you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. If you are looking for an older board and do not find it, check the consolidated boards, as the posts are still there.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ILO Secure Access Error

Vaibhavagnihotri
Occasional Visitor

ILO Secure Access Error

When i am trying to access ILO interface , https://ipaddress i gam getting "Authentication attempt with certificate failed" Error and it asks me to close current browser and try again .

What could be the problem??
Thanx in advanced .............

i am attching error with this...

Thanx
Regards
Vaibhav
4 REPLIES
Raghuarch
Honored Contributor

Re: ILO Secure Access Error

I think you have enabled Two factor Authentication. Make sure it is disabled it should work fine.
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi

which ilo is that? iLO 1 or iLO 2?

Raghuarch's advice was the key?

regards
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
RaMpaNTe
Trusted Contributor

That's iLO 2. If you have created a certificate before try deleting it and then try to get into the iLO.
You heve a question... I have an aswer!!!
acartes
Honored Contributor

>> I think you have enabled Two factor Authentication. Make sure it is disabled it should work fine.

Use the iLO RBSU to disable Two-Factor Authentication. It is listed under "Global Settings".

With 2-Factor enabled, The only way you can access iLO is using a certificate-based system.

If you want 2-Factor, you need to first import the certificate to iLO before enabling the setting.