1752604 Members
4611 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Ilo remote console keyboard issues

Gerard2
Visitor

Ilo remote console keyboard issues

When typing in the jvm based remote console the keyboard reaction is slow and very often the same character is accepted more than once. Making the remote console useless.

My server is a G7 system.
5 REPLIES 5
SMR
Valued Contributor

so... (im guessing) the "Integrated remote console" .NET based works fine?
Gerard2
Visitor

Not sure could not test it. My environment is mainly unix and the only windows machine I can use is not updated to the required .net version .
Ali
HPE Pro

Hi Gerard,

if you are referring to ILO remote console then uncheck high performance mouse option from remote console window. it has check mark u need to uncheck it.

sometimes it could be due to firmware

thanks,
aftab
I work for HPE
Looking for a quick resolution to a technical issue for your HPE products? HPE Support Center Knowledge-base тАУ Just a Click Away!
See Self Help Post for more details

Accept or Kudo

Hoedje

I have the same problem but have the correct .net version applied. Still I can't get access via in the integrated console as I can never type the password in correctly.
I looked for a way to disable the mouse accelerator but it seems there no longer is one.....
Have I missed the obvious?
trilee2
Occasional Advisor

It's happened on two of my BL620 G7 servers. I can't get the linux login id or password correct to get logged in. I've tried by Integrated Remote Console and Java Integrated Remote Console.

ILO 3 firmware 1.16
Using Windows XP & Internet Explorer 7.0