Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lights Out Utility

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Occasional Visitor

Lights Out Utility

Is there a configuration utulity for iLO out there that will let me push out/replicate changes to iLO settings?

Maintaining network and directory settings on all of our servers individually is a real pain. I have searched high and low but always come to a dead end.

I have seen mention of "Remote Insight Board Command Language" and "HPONCFG" but I cannot find any downloads or documentation on the HP site. Can anyone help out with this?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Lights Out Utility

http://www.hp.com/servers/manage --> Integrated Lights-Out --> [Any of the iLO2 entries, e.g. iLO2 Advanced] --> Support and Drivers

-->Manuals --> "HP Integrated Lights-Out Management Processor Scripting and Command Line Resource Guide" among other documents such as the user guide.

--> Download Drivers & Firmware --> [OS choice] --> "HP Lights-Out Online Configuration Utility for Windows Server 2003/2008" (provides configuration of iLO from the host OS) or "HP Lights-Out Configuration Utility" (provides over-the-wire iLO configuration)
Occasional Visitor

Excellent. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
Regular Advisor

Hi,

I wrote a vbs file called buildilo.vbs that you can pick and choose the ilo xml file that you want to generate.

Look up in the forums for that.