Server Management - Remote Server Management
1752483 Members
6003 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Servers with RILO G1 cards shown up Yellow in HPSIM 5.0 after upgrading to Smartstart 7.6

SOLVED
Go to solution

Servers with RILO G1 cards shown up Yellow in HPSIM 5.0 after upgrading to Smartstart 7.6

As stated above:

Servers with RILO G1 cards shown up Yellow in HPSIM 5.0 after upgrading to Smartstart 7.6

But all seems to be green and ok when You open System Management Homepage on the same server.

Has anyone experienced the same ?
Jeg er her
9 REPLIES 9
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

Re: Servers with RILO G1 cards shown up Yellow in HPSIM 5.0 after upgrading to Smartstart 7.6

TRy to look into you're Intergrate Management log,if anything need to be cleared and after run Hardware status polling

I've tried to clear all logs and do a new Hardware status polling. The server is still yellow however.
Jeg er her

I've tried to remove surveylance of the remote card from HP Agents (See pcture attached) The server then turnes up green. As soon as i include surveylance of the Remote card again the server turnes Yellow (Minor) in HPSIM 5.0

Strange.
Jeg er her
Herb Van Dyke
Solution

I have about two dozen servers with RILO G1 showing the same. I appears SIM thinks the auxiliary power is disconnected, when it is not.

Herb
Cliff Ward

Also about 2 dozen showing above symptons. RILO cards 'External Power' in SMH (7.60) is constantly set to 'disconnected' even though all is OK.
In servers still at level 7.51 was able to Disconnect/Connect 'External Power' from RILO, this was reflected correctly in the SMH, (Disconnected and Connected) and consequently the SIM Server/ILO health displayed Minor/Normal. Obviously looks like there may be a problem with the latest release 7.60, (reverting back to 7.51 cured the problem), however not the cure.
Mikael R├╢nnb├дck
Super Advisor

I have a similar problem, my status also turns to yellow in SIM, but I don't have the described situation with power disconnected on the RILOE boards, all my RILOE status says everything is fine, its just that the status sent to SIM says its not.
OlivierV
Trusted Contributor

Same problem here.

I installed the 7.60 agents only on teste servers but the one with the Riloe card is showing in yellow and the RIB status says the power is disconnected. I'm waiting for agents 7.61 now :-(
Software users are software beta testers.
Mikael R├╢nnb├дck
Super Advisor

Anyone have any idea when they might be available ?
Marc-Oliver Roos

I have the same Problem? In my opinion it is not an Solution to use older Drivers...

Is here any other Solution?

Or really waiting for a new Patch... ;-(

Greetings

moroos