cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure OS Product Code

Chris Watson
Super Advisor

Secure OS Product Code

I am trying to get hold of this product. I have been bounced all over the sales office, having rung nearly a dozen times. They even reccomended I ring Microsoft to get the cd's!

Could someone please tell me the product code for this OS? This would make it a lot easier to find.

Additionally, if someone could point me to an online resource that publicizes the 60 day evaluation copies that are apparently available, that would be great.

Thanks a lot.

Chris
Moving along nicely
3 REPLIES
Joy Leima
Occasional Advisor

Re: Secure OS Product Code

Chris, we understand your concerns. We have escalated this critical issue with the management team. If you like, respond with your postal address and I will personally see that an evaluation kit is sent to you.

I did find the codes:

T1401AA is the media and doc kit
T1405AA is the evaluation LTU for customers

joy leima
Chris Watson
Super Advisor

Joy,

Could you provide me your email address, as I am unable to publicize my email or physical address. I would love to get my hands on it asap. I am hoping to deploy it as a firewall, and ssh server.

Thanks for your assistance. I have again enquired in a further three phone calls to the sales office, but still no progress yet.

Chris
Moving along nicely
Joy Leima
Occasional Advisor

The product code for ordering the evaluation media has changed. The eval copy is now:

T1487AA eval media.