Security Research
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Real-time C2 blocking via Random Domain name identification

Knapovsky_hp

Did You also test with some non-english, for example German or some East European language? What About Polish, Czech, Slovak, will it still work?

Anyhow, I like this a lot.

THX

./Miro

0 Kudos
About the Author

Knapovsky_hp

Comments
Knapovsky_hp

Did You also test with some non-english, for example German or some East European language? What About Polish, Czech, Slovak, will it still work?

Anyhow, I like this a lot.

THX

./Miro

Web Hosting Bangalore

I am sure this information will help large number of people to focus on some of the important aspects of the topic.

31douglas

Lovely post and correlates exactly with the trends we see of domain names containing english words smashed together instead of jibberish.

Brandon Niemczyk

@Knapovsky_hp

You would need to re-build your distributions to use it on languages that are not "close enough" to English. On the other hand, we had several Spanish domains in our data and it did not create false positives.

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more