Security Research
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Technical Analysis of CVE-2014-1761 RTF Vulnerability

Matt_Oh

This blog software is not easy to follow up with questions and answers. Please contact me through @ohjeongwook and let's continue our threads over there. I'll add the output from those discussions here later.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Matt_Oh

Twitter: @ohjeongwook .

Comments
stonedeyy

Can you tell me your Testing environment, thank you

Matt_Oh

@stonedeyy Windows XP SP3 + Office 2010 SP2 with full update at the time of testing

noobnoob

How can i download this file?

Thanks

Matt_Oh

@noobnoob You need to install Office 2010 SP2 and find the from the installation folder or go to MS14-001 page and extract the files from the patch.

stonedeyy

Hi,  I has test POC, the POC is ok, but I can not debug ROP and shellcode, Can you tell me, how can I debug ROP and shellcode, thank you!

Arash_A

Hi, What about Word 2007 SP3 + Windows XP SP3 ? What is the address of the parser  function in this case? What are the addresses of other parts you showed in the figures in this case(Word 2007 SP3)?

How could the parser function be found in this case?

khg

are you find rtf header vulnerable?

Matt_Oh

This blog software is not easy to follow up with questions and answers. Please contact me through @ohjeongwook and let's continue our threads over there. I'll add the output from those discussions here later.

Thanks.

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more