Server Clustering
1752800 Members
5753 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: POST Errors Occurred (6027)

Rick Finnie

POST Errors Occurred (6027)

We keep receiving a POST Errors Occurred (6027) alert on our Proliant BL20p G3 blades. These errors occur on 6 of our blades, and these servers are NOT restarted. These servers are still completely functional, but the error alerts still come in. Anyone have any ideas?
17 REPLIES 17
Mike Bahr

I'm having the same problem on a DL580 G3. It started after I upgraded all the Insight management software and drivers to the lastest versions last week. Did you find a solution?

Mike
Rick Finnie

No, we have not. The error's aren't really determentatal to anything, however they flood the helpdesk with these alerts.
Mario_66
Valued Contributor

Hi,

do you have MS Cluster Service installed on those Blade servers?

Regards,
Mario.
Rick Finnie

Hi Mario,
Cluster service is not installed on this machines.
Szabolcs Petho_1
Regular Advisor

Same issue here on BL20p G3 blades. We have BL20p G2 blades also but we don't see this message on them.

Regards, Szabolcs
Jorgen Stenberg
Occasional Advisor

We also have exactly the same problem on our BL20p-G3 blades. Does anyone come to an solution on this?
Ushir Shah

We have this problem with our BL20p G2 and G3 blades, and our DL 580 G2 servers. Our old DL380G2 servers dont have this problem so im thinking its something that changed in the newer servers. All our servers are running 7.4 PSP.
Szabolcs Petho_1
Regular Advisor

HP is collecting information from our BL20p G3 servers for weeks, but still there is no solution. They also don't see any real POST error so it seems to be a false event, but they don't know why it comes.

We are also interested in have others started investigation on this issue with HP? I suggest you to open case since it seems HP doesn't see this issue as annoying as we think...
dtmoraug
Occasional Advisor

We also have the same problem on our Proliant BL20p G3 servers.
dtmoraug