1752640 Members
6144 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: POST Errors Occurred (6027)

Nick Sostaric

Hey folks,

I have a case open with HP and they are confused as well. I have numerous DL 580 G3 servers, latest firmware and driver running W3K EE. A quick question for all of you here, are the offending systems connected to any type of SAN or shared storage?
Ushir Shah

Upon further review, it seems that only our G3 servers are having this problem, whether its dl380, bl20p, or dl580. We have G2 versions of the dl380 and bl20p and they do not have this problem. All servers are running the exact same PSP 7.4.

The bl20p's and dl380's are not connected to a SAN, just internal storage. The dl580's are connected to an EMC Clarion.

Hope that helps.
BAWassmann

Was there ever a solution to this error? I have a DL740 that just got this error. I'm fairly certain that the agent version was 7.5, but now the management page stopped working.

Event Details: POST Errors Occurred (6027)

Event Identification and Details

Event Severity Minor
Cleared Status Not cleared
Event Source NODE
Associated System NODE
Associated System Status Normal
Event Time Tue, 6/27/2006, 10:37:59 AM CDT
Description One or more POST errors occurred. Power On Self-Test (POST) errors occur during the server restart process.
Assignee
Comments

Trap Details

Variable Description Value
NO DATA
An administratively-assigned name for this managed node. By convention, this is the node`s fully-qualified domain name. NODE
The Trap Flags. This is a collection of flags used during trap delivery. Each bit has the following meaning: Bit 5-31: RESERVED: Always 0. Bit 2-4: Trap Condition 0= Not used (for backward compatibility) 1= Condition unknown or N/A 2= Condition ok 3= Condition degraded 4= Condition failed 5-7= reserved Bit 1: Client IP address type 0= static entry 1= DHCP entry Bit 0: Agent Type 0= Server 1= Client NOTE: bit 31 is the most significant bit, bit 0 is the least significant. 0

Mib Information
The associated MIB File Name for this trap iscpqhlth.mib and the MIB identifier CPQHLTH-MIB
Nick Sostaric

HP finally sent us a resolution. They sent us a new beta cphlth.dll and asked us to upgrade to v7.5 PSP. We are no longer seeing the POST Errors (6027). I am confident they will be rolling this fix into a future PSP release.

Szabolcs Petho_1
Regular Advisor

Hi Nick,

Could you give us your HP case number and version number of cpqhlth.dll you got? (Currently we are at 7.50.0.0 but still we have this problem.)

I would like to make some test with the fixed version on our test BL20p G3 blades with the regional HP support.

Thanks.
Melinda Cooper
Frequent Advisor

I've been getting the same POST Errors (6027) on a DL380G4 with Windows 2003 EE installed. When I review this server in SIM the batteries show OK and we have the lastest firmware version on the 6400. The only thing that I can think of is that we don't have the lastest PSP installed V7.51.

Has anyone seen the POST Errors disappear after upgrading the PSP?
Nick Sostaric

Here is the request to reference for the fix:

Case#3214297051 Erroneous POST error messages

Remember, it is only a beta for now. For now it seems to working fine for us.
Szabolcs Petho_1
Regular Advisor