Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error The object invoked has disconnected from it's client

Gregg_18
Occasional Visitor

Error The object invoked has disconnected from it's client

Every time I try and access the console on any of my prolient servers from my desktop running Windows XP Professional I get the error message
Integrated Lights-out has detected an error:
Error Message: The object invoked has discounnected from its clients.
File Name: https://ribhas15/header.htm
Line Number: 539

iLO Firmware 1.62 08/05/2004

I can access all of the other functions.

7 REPLIES
Don Young_3
Occasional Visitor

Re: Error The object invoked has disconnected from it's client

I have the same issue. I believe it to be related to XP SP2, as I can run the RC from a W2K workstation.

Don
Gregg_18
Occasional Visitor

Don

I can get into the remote console when I use a laptop with XP Pro and SP2 loaded so I don't think it is XP anymore. Guess I will have to hope that HP figures out what the nx7010 laptop has over the HP Desktop unit.
barnett chan
Trusted Contributor

Try disableing the script debugging in IE. From IE, click on Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced tab.
Don Young_3
Occasional Visitor

OK, I got mine to work. I configured IE to allow all pop-ups from this site, and voila! It worked!
Gregg_18
Occasional Visitor

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don

Didn't work the first time but then realized I had a third party pop blocker running too. When I turned that off I was able to get in. This also explains why Mozilla didn't work either.
Don Young_3
Occasional Visitor

You are welcome!

:)
acartes
Honored Contributor

An alternative to enabling pop-ups is to press when clicking the link. This allows the pop-up instance to work.