4109 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

First instalation iLO Amplifier Pack 1.70 and 1.71 does not work

Petr81
Occasional Visitor

First instalation iLO Amplifier Pack 1.70 and 1.71 does not work

Hi,

I'm trying a clean installation of the iLO Amplifier Pack, and my network setup doesn't work at all. DHCP doesn't work or I can't give a static address to it. I am testing the appliance version for vmware 1.70 and version 1.71. 
Any network settings will not be extended to the configuration. When I used CLI there is a error "Network configuration settings changes failed"

Pet

3 REPLIES 3
TVVJ
HPE Pro

Re: First instalation iLO Amplifier Pack 1.70 and 1.71 does not work

Hello,

Please download the appliance afresh and start the process again and see if this helps.

Regards,

I work for HPE
Views expressed herein are my personal opinion and are not the views of HPE

Accept or Kudo

Agg-HQ
Regular Visitor

We have the same issue. None of the network settings that we apply are saved/entered after the reboot so we cannot access the web portal. We have tried the latest version (v2.14 - Windows). Is there a solution for this? Or are we missing something?

Sunitha_Mod

Hello @Agg-HQ

Thank you for posting. Since you have posted in an old topic and there is no response yet, I would recommend you to create a new topic using the create "New Discussion" button, so the experts can check and help you further. 

Thanks,
Sunitha G
I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo