Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check Integrity ILO F/W Version

SOLVED
Go to solution
Mauro Gameng
Occasional Visitor

How to check Integrity ILO F/W Version

I know I can check this ILO F/W version from MP using sysrev.

But how can I check the integrity ILO2 F/W version from a running OS (11.31)

Thanks
3 REPLIES
pratap m keshava
Trusted Contributor

Re: How to check Integrity ILO F/W Version

You can use SMH (System Management Homepage) or HP SIM (System Insight Manager) to get the iLO2 information. I am not sure if there is any command which can give this information from OS.
Mauro Gameng
Occasional Visitor

Thanks,

What I'm looking for is something that I can use in my script to verify the ILO F/W.
Michael Leu
Honored Contributor
Solution

You could do a "machinfo" and collect the system FW, then manually make a table to show which system FW is equal to which ILO FW. I think system and ILO FW are always patched together. But this might be even more work depending on the amount of different hardware models.