Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ILO advance Pack - Script question - Licensed or Not

SOLVED
Go to solution
David Frank_1
Occasional Contributor

ILO advance Pack - Script question - Licensed or Not

I am trying to find an automated way to determine if the Advance Pack has been licensed on an ILO? I have looked at HPONCFG and the other tools with no luck. I am trying to Directory enable all of our ILOs but have found some that for whatever reason someone didn't purchase the Advance Pack; therefore, not allowing us to directory enable it. Before I go any further (50 servers so far with a few hundred to go) I want to audit all of the devices so we only target the ones licensed and we can purchase license for the ones not. Thanks
3 REPLIES
David Claypool
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: ILO advance Pack - Script question - Licensed or Not

You can do a "Collect Keys" from within HP SIM to show you where keys are needed...
Robert_448
Occasional Visitor

if the hp sim is able to collect this information then there should be a corresponding cpqloc command.
for instance

cboy
Occasional Visitor

Hi ,
i am now have a problem on integration of rdp and sim scripting.
my goal is doing the failover on blades bl20p.
so the procedure should as follows:
1. sim detect blade 1 failed
2. call rdp deploly the image of blade1 to
blade 2
3. boot the blade 2

Would you have done such kind of testing ?
or guide me some reference documents?

Thanks very much.

Hank