Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RILOE ADD_USER error in CPQLOCFG

Larry Shaw
Frequent Advisor

RILOE ADD_USER error in CPQLOCFG

I am attempting to add a new user with Administrative privilages to a RILOE with firmware 2.53A. I have an XML file which follows the standard in the sample files and doc. I am using CPLOCFG.EXE ver 2.25.

When I include the line

The script errors out at that point claiming a Syntax error at or near this line. If I remove this line, the script runs but the user ID does not have the Configure Riloe Access right when created.

If I use the older "SUPVERVISOR_PRIV value="Y" from the original RILOE User Guide, I get a message that this command is no longer supported and the User Right is not update.

How can I set that Configure Riloe Access right using the script to run through SIM without an error.
2 REPLIES
Larry Shaw
Frequent Advisor

Re: RILOE ADD_USER error in CPQLOCFG

OK...shortly after posting this, I found another posting that showed an example where the syntax was "CONFIG_RILO_PRIV". That worked. I did not find that in any of the formal docs or sample files. They all documented it as CONFIG_ILO_PRIV".
Larry Shaw
Frequent Advisor

Re: RILOE ADD_USER error in CPQLOCFG

See last note.