Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Drive curruption after using ILO

AdnanB
Occasional Contributor

USB Drive curruption after using ILO

hi there,

i am facing this wieried problem, when ever i am using USB/External Drive as Virutal Media, my usb file system gets corrupted i.e it asks me to format my drive again ???

how can i get rid of this and how can i get back my usb data?
3 REPLIES
Oscar A. Perez
Honored Contributor

Re: USB Drive curruption after using ILO

Could you please give us more details? What USB/External drive are you using? Is it an USB hard drive, flash drive or floppy drive?

i have used USB Harddrive and Flash also both are having same problem, i.e i am using Flash Drive as my virtual media it will corrupt my Flash Drive and next time when ever i will try to open it will ask to format it !!!!
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor

hi

which ilo is that ilo 1 or ilo 2?

try this if you have the latest firmware for your ilo right now reflash ilo to a previous version and after that apply the latest firmware again, in that way reseat the ilo 1 or 2 that you have

regards
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!