Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hponcfg - To set all iLO parameters

SOLVED
Go to solution
Dominic Dupuis
Occasional Advisor

hponcfg - To set all iLO parameters

Bonjour!

I would like to use "hponcfg.exe" to configure new iLO cards on each new servers. When I take a look in the XML file generated with "hponcfg -w config.xml". The XML file doesn't contains all configurations of my iLO...why?!? (snmp configs, group accounts, etc). Is there "undocumented" XML parameters that I can add to my default config file?

Thanks for any tips!
2 REPLIES
KarloChacon
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: hponcfg - To set all iLO parameters

hi

did you already take a look of preconfigured XML files?

Mod_Network_Settings.xml
Mod_Global_Settings.xml

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=18964&prodSeriesId=1146658&prodNameId=1135772&swEnvOID=1005&swLang=8&mode=2&taskId=135&swItem=MTX-84d9a19b43b84516ac2d26d01f

bye
Didn't your momma teach you to say thanks!
Dominic Dupuis
Occasional Advisor

Re: hponcfg - To set all iLO parameters

Thanks a lot! Exactly what I was searching!