Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLO 4 Remote Access

reddoorsupplies
Occasional Contributor

iLO 4 Remote Access

Hi I am new to iLO and just looking to set it up on my new Proliant ML350G8 server.

I can use it internally fine and have activated the license.

What I want to do is setup access from off site. Now I can see the list of ports that I would need to point to it but I currently use 80 and 443 to go to an exchange server.

Do I just need to select different ports, say 81 and 444 from the web console and then that will allow me remote access or have I missed something?

Also do I need to install HP Insight Remote Support Hosting Device or is this something completely different?

Thanks for any help