3199 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: iLO Multiple Servers Monitoring

FabioATU
Occasional Collector

iLO Multiple Servers Monitoring

Good morning everyone,
I wanted to ask if there is a way to monitor the health of multiple HPE servers in a single Console, perhaps by hooking up the various iLO licenses installed on the servers themselves.
An alternative to the classic mail alert that is sent in case of problems on storage, PSU, RAM, Networking etc ..
Thanks for the attention!
Fabio.

7 REPLIES 7
support_s
System Recommended
Richard75
Frequent Advisor

Hi, there are different ways

HPE IRS (Insight Remote Support)

HPE Amplifier Pack

Oneview

I work for many years with HPE products, but i don't work for HPE so this is not official support
Suman_1978
HPE Pro

Hi @FabioATU,

Just adding to what @Richard75 said, here are some videos which might help you.

Amplifier Pack
Oneview

Thank You!
I work with HPE but opinions expressed here are mine.
Recent Support Video Releases

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

FabioATU
Occasional Collector

Hi and thanks!

I am trying to read about the listed software, but I understand that they are not for me.
My need is the monitor of servers that are in different locations, because they are servers of different clients and installed directly by the client. I'm not talking about servers that are part of data centers or the same local network infrastructure.
Did I get it wrong or is it actually not software that does what I need?
Thanks so much for the help.

ManBha
HPE Pro

Hello, 

Yes, we can add the servers to OneView from each datacenter and then manage them all using the OneView global dashboard.

https://support.hpe.com/connect/s/product?language=en_US&ismnp=0&l5oid=1009187269&kmpmoid=1009187271&tab=videos&cep=on&view=gallery

Thanks.

I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

FabioATU
Occasional Collector

Hello,

we don't manage datacenter.. our customers are small offices or companies.
Each office have one/two vmware hosts and we would like to monitor the health status of this hosts in a unified console.

So the question is: can i add to my one view or one view GD Virtual machine a iLO server that is outside my LAN? 
Thankyou so much.

Fabio 

ManBha
HPE Pro

Hello,

You need to be in the same network to access the iLO.

Thanks.

I work for HPE.

Accept or Kudo