Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLO3 v 1.20

SOLVED
Go to solution
grzesiczek1
Occasional Advisor

iLO3 v 1.20

Hi,

Could you please tell me where I can find FW for iLO3 v.1.20 in the .bin format...??

I found iLO3 only in the .scexe format...:(

BR
Greg
2 REPLIES
Michael Leu
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: iLO3 v 1.20

It is a bit hidden :-)

On the page where you downloaded the .scexe in the tab 'Installation Instructions' are the instructions:

To obtain firmware image for updating via iLO user interface, utilities, or scripting interface:
Download the SCEXE file to a client running a Linux operating system. Execute: sh CP014002.scexe --unpack=directory

This command will unpack the iLO3 bin into a user specified "directory". If the directory does not exist, the unpacker will attempt to create it.
grzesiczek1
Occasional Advisor

Re: iLO3 v 1.20

Solution works...:)