Simpler Navigation for Servers and Operating Systems - Please Update Your Bookmarks
Completed: a much simpler Servers and Operating Systems section of the Community. We combined many of the older boards, so you won't have to click through so many levels to get at the information you need. Check the consolidated boards here as many sub-forums are now single boards.
If you have bookmarked forums or discussion boards in Servers and Operating Systems, we suggest you check and update them as needed.
Server Management - Remote Server Management
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Mod_Global" updates fine on Riloe, I have problems on iLOs

SOLVED
Go to solution
C0nner
Advisor

"Mod_Global" updates fine on Riloe, I have problems on iLOs

Hi
Hopefully you can help…I need to set SNMP_PASSTHROUGH_STATUS to NO on several hundred ribs.
I'm using CPQLOCFG.EXE dated 06/10/05 and am passing the following XML:

I am successful when I pump to my Riloe's (firmware 2.53) and RiloeII (v1.21). I hit problems when I send the same settings to my iLO's (firmware 1.87).

Error received is:
"
STATUS="0x0001"
MESSAGE='Syntax error: This feature is not currently supported in iLO.'
/>
"

Is there any way I can achieve my goal for all my devices?

Thanks in advance
2 REPLIES
pratap m keshava
Trusted Contributor
Solution

Re: "Mod_Global" updates fine on Riloe, I have problems on iLOs

Do you need to configure all of the above in a single script? iLO doesn't support POCKETPC_ACCESS and BYPASS_POWER_CABLE_REPORTING properties, hence the error you are receiving.

You can use the script attached to configure SNMP setings for iLO. You need to use this script for iLO and a different script for Riloe's.
C0nner
Advisor

Re: "Mod_Global" updates fine on Riloe, I have problems on iLOs

I'm back on track. Thank-you!