4638 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: 1785 Drive Array Not Configurer - How to Not receive the alert on a server

Guillaule
Frequent Advisor

1785 Drive Array Not Configurer - How to Not receive the alert on a server

Hi

I've a server on a remote office where we have remove the tape libray so now, at each restart( WSUS update), i receive a POST Error 1785 Drive Array not configured

PS : I cant' remove the raid card inside since there is no IT gyus on this remote office

So i want to not receive thios error on this server, is it posible to filter it ?

Thanks

Regards

13 REPLIES 13
Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

This is a post error, not a real error. Look in the System Management Homepage and look for the log enties and clear them. 

Kind regards,

Andrew
Guillaule
Frequent Advisor

hi

thanks for your answer but i know it's not a real error .. but at every restart (for WSUS for example), it appear and generate an alert that's why i would like to disable it on HP SIM on this specific server if if it's possible (filter snmp ... something like that)

Thanks

regards

Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Did you check the log on your server, clean the IML to get rif of the event.  If the log is empty you can try to reinstall or update you agent software.

Kind regards,

Andrew
Guillaule
Frequent Advisor

hi

yes i receive an alert in the IML, i just want to not receive alert in HPSIM seems it s not, as you said, a real alert

Thanks

regards 

Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Hello again,

Can you post an screenshot of the System Management Homepage of the server concerned ?

Kind regards,

Andrew
Guillaule
Frequent Advisor

in attachement the warning i received in hp sim

Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

Helo again,

That is not the System Managment homepage that's the event. The System Management Homepage is located on the destination server on http://machinename.fqdn:2381

On this page you can see the status of your server, if you choose Logs from the menu and look for the Integrated Management Log entry there you should find your Post error. From here you can clear the event. If the event is cleared you won't get the post error in SIM every time you restart the server or restart the HP agents.

Kind regards,

Andrew
Guillaule
Frequent Advisor

hi

i've alrerady clear the IML but i still receive post error at each restart since, in my mind,  it seems to do it's own diagnostic so generate an error since array is no more configured

Andrew_Haak
Honored Contributor

So you clear the IML and then it becomes green, after a reboot the status is Yellow again ?

Kind regards,

Andrew