cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install RDP from ICE

Kevin Everts_1
Regular Advisor

Can't install RDP from ICE

I'm trying to install RDP from the ICE DVD that came with my Blade enclosure. Every time I try to install, the RDP setup fails and I can't figure out why. I'll attach the log. If someone could take a look at it and let me know why the setup of RDP fails and how to fix it, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
6 REPLIES
Hari VIdya Sankar_1
Occasional Advisor

Re: Can't install RDP from ICE

Kevin,

Can i have your Server model and OS you have deployed?

Regards
Hari
Kevin Everts_1
Regular Advisor

It's a DL360 G2 on Windows 2003 Standard SP2.
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

Kevin, did you run the ICE Advisor and were there any warnings?
Kevin Everts_1
Regular Advisor

I did. It gave a couple warning. One about FTP not being installed but since I'm not planning on using it for Lunux, it shouldn't be needed. The other was about DNS/DHCP not being found even though I do have a DNS and DHCP server on my network.
Hari VIdya Sankar_1
Occasional Advisor

Kevin,

Are you trying to installation source is over a Mapped netowkr path, if so try install with a local DVD-drive attached or copy the instalaltio source in the local machine and try installing.

It will be better to try with another dvd or download from HP site and try installation if the above thing is also failing.
Kevin Everts_1
Regular Advisor

Hari,

I am installing from a local drive with an ISO that I downloaded from HP. I also tried with the DVD that came with my blade enclosure but had the same result.