Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1753506 Members
6475 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Clearing Integrated log on Netware

Anthony Oliver_1

Clearing Integrated log on Netware

I have a number of Netware servers with suspect errors in the integrated log. I'd like to clear the integrated log. How do I do this?? Is this administered via cpqhlth.nlm on the server?? How is this done

P.S. this thread has been moved from ITRC server mgmt (Insight Manager 7) Forum to ITRC HP Systems Insight Manager Forum - HP Forums Moderator

5 REPLIES 5
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

If you have SNMP sets enabled, log in to the web agent and you'll be able to clear the log through the agent interface.
Ed Cox
Respected Contributor

Anthony,
If you can't hit the log through the web interface as David suggested, the nlm you need is cpqiml.nlm. From there you can mark items repaired or clear them as well as archive them.
Ed
Anthony Oliver_1

Thanks there, this was exactly what I was looking for. I'm having problems finding documentation for insight on Netware servers. Any idea's.
Thanks.

Ed Cox
Respected Contributor

Oh man...Netware is like the forgotten movie\tv star of the '80s. Like Corey Feldman or Kirk Cameron.
All you can really do is get alerts, inventory reports and hit their respective web pages. Things like VCR\VCA, Replicate Agent Settings (all the cool stuff) are geared towards Linux and Windows. Novell is not real high on the Enhancement list...but then again, a lot of companies are migrating from Netware to another OS.
That said...Netware 7 is based on SuSe Linux and that might lead to some future enhancements down the road.
Ed
Jenny Law

I can't receive any alerts from our Netware Servers, can anyone point me in the right direction of how.