1752817 Members
4416 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Configure\Repair and Trust

Tuscani_1
Frequent Advisor

Configure\Repair and Trust

Hey All - I have several servers that do not get my CMS cert when I run configure\repair agents, however, when I drill into the server and select the SMHP I am presented to install the cert and it installs fine. Any idea why the cert did not install via config\repair agents?

Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
PNair
Frequent Advisor

Did you check the results from Configure\repair agents to see whether there are any errors..
Tuscani_1
Frequent Advisor

See below.. the password I used is correct and there is not a firewall issue because several other on the same subnet were successful.

--

No trust relationship or Administrator password settings were changed on the tar
get system. There are no management applications utilizing the System Management
Homepage present on the target system.

Re-identifying system to get updated information ...
Lars Bornich
Frequent Advisor

Have you installed the management agents that SMH uses to report data? If there are no agents on the server, the SMH can't gather data.
Tuscani_1
Frequent Advisor

Yes, the agents and SMH are installed
Lars Bornich
Frequent Advisor

When you log on to SMH on the server(s) in question, are you able to retrieve status information on all components in the server?

NIC, Storage, iLO, OS, Storage etc. ? If not, your management agents may be malfunctioning and will need to be re-initialized or re-installed.