1751975 Members
4487 Online
108784 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Connecting through SSH to another network

Ollie - SC
Occasional Contributor

Connecting through SSH to another network

I am trying to connect to a customers site through (what I think) is the most secure way of going about the task through SSH. I have a successful reach to the router to which we are trying to create a "tunnel" to go through to get to the clients machines.

I have had SIM working through VPN but we have now closed that to get this working. We want to get this working through SSH A: Its more secure and B: When we apply this to all our customers, we dont want hundreds of VPN connections.

So basically, in connection with what I have already told you, I would like to be able to see all the customers machines using this SSH (openSSH) but am not sure how to "properly" set it up.

Please help, if you need any more details let me know. It would be great if anyone could supply a solution :)
Great support, great business, great pleasure - a pleasure supporting your business
3 REPLIES 3
AMG
Occasional Contributor

Hello you can see the information in this 2 document adjunt
AMG
Occasional Contributor

The another pdf
Ollie - SC
Occasional Contributor

I have read through these documents and still do not understand why now, we only have JUST the IP address where as before through VPN we could at LEAST have a link to the clients server.

The IP address is global, I can only connect to that server and I need to connect to others on that network. I do not know how to connect to other clients on that network. The documents you sent are good, but I have already previously read through them with no avail.
Great support, great business, great pleasure - a pleasure supporting your business