4629 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Contract and Warranty Data Collection.

ErikB_1
Occasional Contributor

Contract and Warranty Data Collection.

Hi
I have new and fresh install of HP SIM 5.1. some of my servers have updated the information for Contract and Warranty, but some of my server do not. When i run "Contract and Warranty Data Collection..." from the Optione menu on the servers that I have problem, I get the following error:

"There was no response from the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client and/or the remote entitlement service at hp.com. Verify the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client service is running, properly configured and that the HP SIM server has access to the internet."

From the "Remote Support Software Manager" I have run the connectivity test, and it is OK.

Anyone know what it could be?
3 REPLIES 3
Rancher
Honored Contributor

Re: Contract and Warranty Data Collection.

Make sure all of your servers have their serial number and product number in their system properties.
Daniel Leblanc
Honored Contributor

As rancher make sure you re product id and serial number are added on the information of you re server in insight, you could even add this iformation for you're printer'S (HP)or any other item from HP(only) it will work!

Dan

HAve a nice day
CA1499584
Regular Advisor

I have same issues , and it happens on servers were already was working and now I have the error "There was no response from the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client and/or the remote entitlement service at hp.com. Verify the Service Essentials Remote Support Pack client service is running, properly configured and that the HP SIM server has access to the internet.
" if I try any servers that already show a contract I still have same error.