New Discussion

Create Domain Certificate for HP SIM 7.3

SOLVED
Go to solution
Simpat
Frequent Advisor

Create Domain Certificate for HP SIM 7.3

Hello All HP SIM Expert,

I finding solution to import domain certificates but have no luck to find from any online documents.

I have create Web Server certificates from Windows 2012 R2 Certificate Authorities, then I export certificate with private key (*.pfx), I could not import directly to HP SIM, I could not import using the command line mxcert.exe -i -f mycert.pfx. 

Please let me know if anyone have the solution.

Best Regards,

Job 

|------------- ( ^__^ )--------------|
I'm Happy when You're Happy
3 REPLIES 3
n0kia
Valued Contributor
Solution

Re: Create Domain Certificate for HP SIM 7.3

Hope this helps:

http://www.hp.com/wwsolutions/misc/hpsim-helpfiles/mxhelp/mxportal/en/admin_cert_server_import_importCA.html

You need to submit the sim cert to your CA as a web server then reimport it back in.

Simpat
Frequent Advisor

Hello n0kia,

Thank you for the link. Actually I did the same as the reference link you give already, but it does not work.

I have submit and exported PCK from CA running on Windows 2012 R2 with included strong key password while HP SIM v7.3 does not provide any parameter for me for enter the password which made import unsuccessful.

Upload Certificate with Private Key.png

ImportCertError.png

Simpat
Frequent Advisor

Hi n0kia,

I get it to work now. Before I create by using Domain Certificate MMC then export it from MMC. 

I should have try exactly the same way as the document at the first place.

After I created certificate exactly the same way by create CSR from HP SIM and submit to CA by using Web Certificate Authority http://myCAserver.local/certsrv/

then I can download certificate chain with certnew.p7b format

certnew.png

Thank You!