Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1751936 Members
4578 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Encl_: Power subsystem not load balanced (22030): Major Event HP Systems Insight Manager

Mario Kleinbauer
Occasional Advisor

Encl_: Power subsystem not load balanced (22030): Major Event HP Systems Insight Manager

Can anybody help why i become this message!!

I have install 1 Enclosure and 2 Powerenclosure with 4 Powersupplys (1,2,4,5)in everyone powerenclosure!!

The Rackinfrastructure Firmware is 2.32
The ILO Firmware on each server is 1.89

The Loadbalance Wire is present!!

Have Anybody an Idea??

greats Mario
13 REPLIES 13
Emily_10
Advisor

Re: Encl_: Power subsystem not load balanced (22030): Major Event HP Systems Insight Manager

Hi,

I am experiencing the same message. Please advice on what to do as I am not familiar with the load balancing wire or where exactly is it?

Event Name: Power subsystem load balancing wire missing (22034)
Event originator: Encl_EAXXXXX
Event Severity: Major
Event received: 09-Feb-2007, 15:49:05

Event description: Power subsystem load balancing wire missing. The power subsystem load balancing wire missing.
User Action: Connect the load balancing wire.

David Claypool
Honored Contributor

Mario, what version of the Insight agents are you running on the system reporting? Is it 7.1 or earlier?

See http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=PSD_EB040615_CW02
Mario Kleinbauer
Occasional Advisor

Hello David!!

The Insight Agent are of the Version 7.30 and newer!!

greats
Mario
Steven Baillie
Trusted Contributor

I am also getting this error and the Server Blade and Power Management Module Firmware is 2.32.

2.32 is supposed to fix below
Fixes

Resolves an issue where intermittent false power supply redundancy messages are posted in the IML log.
Caution: "Power Enclosure Power Supplies not Redundant (in Breaker, Enclosure Serial Number xxxxxxxxxx)"
Repaired: "Power Enclosure Power Supplies not Redundant (in Breaker, Enclosure Serial Number xxxxxxxxxx)"

I do not know if 2.32 is supposed to fix the "Power subsystem not load balanced (22030)" error as well.

steven

Mario Kleinbauer
Occasional Advisor

FW 2.32 is Installed and the Problem is alredy existing
bammy
Frequent Advisor

I have been investigating the same problem. We have two identical racks in every way. Two power enclosures in each and just one power enclosure reporting the error.
brador7
Occasional Contributor

Upgrade to FW Rev 2.33.

Here:
http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/26693.html?jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

If you notice in Rev 2.32, it fixed the "..redundant Power..." error. 2.33 fixes the "Corrects spurious load balancing alerts from power enclosures when dual p-class 3U power enclosures are used together.
"

Had the same issue. Basically same false alert as before with different words.
Steven Baillie
Trusted Contributor

Firmware v2.33 fixed my error from above

steven
Emily_10
Advisor

Mine seems to fixed the same as Steve. Thanks!