Server Management - Systems Insight Manager
1753440 Members
4616 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Encl_: Power subsystem not load balanced (22030): Major Event HP Systems Insight Manager

Mario Kleinbauer
Occasional Advisor

Re: Encl_: Power subsystem not load balanced (22030): Major Event HP Systems Insight Manager

Hello!! With this FW (2.33) is may problem repaired!!
Steve Evernham
Advisor

I have Enclosures running 2.33 and I am getting "Load Balance Wire: Not Present" from rack view and "Power subsystem not load balanced (22030)". The wire has been replacement several times with no change. I can't seem to get this resolved.
Steve Evernham
Advisor

I have Enclosures running 2.33 and I am getting "Load Balance Wire: Not Present" from rack view and "Power subsystem not load balanced (22030)" in SIM 5.1. The wire has been replacement several times with no change. I can't seem to get this resolved.
Lawrance Lee_1
HPE Pro

I believe that the problem has been resolved with version 2.40 of the power management module firmware, which you can find here:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?swItem=MTX-9e0e8e80b2d545eeaa26c38678тМй=en&cc=us&idx=1&mode=4&

Good luck!
I work for HPE.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo